Updated: Jun 7, 2021
You've pulled the trigger and booked your shoot! I can't wait to photograph you and create gorgeous images together. "But wait, what do I wear?" you ask. I've got you! The short answer is, it depends on the look and feel you want for your images.
Are you going for my signature glam look? Let's pick out a gorgeous gown or two and then a short dress for a more casual look. Want something chic and sophisticated? The little black dress can never lead you wrong, how about lace? And a crisp white shirt is timeless. Want fun and flirty? SEQUINS! and a great jeans/tee combo. We will be shooting 2 to 3 looks so you'll need 3 outfits total.
Here are some guides to help you as you choose:
- choose solids over patterns, lace patterns are fine (I love lace!)
- No matter your size or shape, choose clothing that lays close to your body. Loose or baggy clothing hides the line of your body and makes you look bigger than you are.
- Don't overthink it, at the end of the day it's about YOU, not what you're wearing. I have wardrobe pieces in my studio in sizes XS through XXL that you can use!
No matter the look you are going for, I have created this Pinterest board for inspiration.
Make sure you bring:
- nude bra and undies
- wardrobe pieces clean and ironed
- shapewear if you want it, this is optional and by client preference
- any jewelry you want to wear. I also have pieces for clients to choose from!